- University of Florida
- Florida, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 26, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Counseling
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job No: 523169
Location: Jacksonville Campus
Department: 30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
Psychologist 6 - Developmental
- Administer testing to children using a variety of instruments and techniques appropriate to the individual child's needs.
- Reviews and interprets evaluation and assessment results provided and maintains appropriate records consistent with program requirements.
- Provides case coordination for special needs children and their families/care providers.
- Provides appropriate developmental outcomes and strategies for families and/or professionals working with assigned family.
- Coordinates client services and referrals to community agencies.
- Consults with other team members and community providers to ensure continuity of care.
- Provides home and school observations, as needed, for families.
- Creates and conducts various trainings and support groups to families and professionals within our catchment area.
- Coach families and care providers on strategies and techniques needed for the special needs child/family in order to meet outcomes.
- Attends weekly clinical staffing providing input regarding patient case management needs. Attends other divisional meetings, as required.
$80,000 to $90,000 annually depending on education and experience.
A doctorate in psychology from an accredited college or university, which includes one year of supervised internship experience in professional psychology, and licensure as a psychologist by the State of Florida in accordance with Chapter 490, F.S.
- Experience working with pediatric programs.
- Knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine - Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.
Health Assessment Required:
Special Instructions to Applicants
Health Assessment Required: $Health
Applications Close: $Closes
To apply, visit https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/523169/psychologist
The University is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. jeid-197bbee605fa0a4896932aa5cf382014
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert