Behavioral Consultation Team Coordinator
- University of Florida
- Florida, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 26, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Disabled Student Services
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Behavioral Consultation Team Coordinator
Job No: 525404
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department: 73010000 - UPD-ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
Behavioral Consultation TM CRD
- Administrative Responsibilities: Supports information needs of the Behavioral Consultation Team by managing data collection, compiling and analyzing data, writing reports, and presenting results to team members. Ensures that information management procedures comply with federal and state laws and university policies. Creates meeting agendas and records minutes of weekly BCT meetings. Supports the BCT through the use of analysis software and other law enforcement databases in the assessment of persons of concern. Manages BCT functions in a database: creates, updates, and analyzes records. Conducts follow-up inquiries regarding threat assessment cases. Coordinates and facilitates documentation of overall BCT activities while maintaining confidential data.
- Training and Educational Responsibilities: Organizes and facilitates program development and training of BCT members. Supports training and educational initiatives for local, state, and national efforts in enhancing threat assessment services within the institution. Supports communication and awareness efforts by developing information sessions and presentations. Conducts outreach and training sessions for faculty, staff, student and community groups.
- Campus Partnership Responsibilities: Enhances collaboration between university offices and the BCT and other entities by developing and implementing information-sharing mechanisms, providing updates, ensuring cross-over agenda items are shared, following-up on assignments and deadlines, and identification of relevant resources. Develops and maintains appropriate manuals, forms, procedures, and reports for the BCT.
- Other duties: Additional duties as assigned by the co-chairs of the Behavioral Consultation Team.
- This position is designated as an Essential Employee. Essential employees provide vital support to the UF and are subject to recall to work when deemed necessary by the Chief of Police/designee. Recall to work typically happens due to an emergency, disaster, or special event that may coincide with the official suspension of classes and/or closing of offices. Employees are subject to mandatory overtime and continuation of a regular tour of duty. Employees assigned to specialty assignments are subject to on-call status and flexible schedules. Employees are required to be in the work environment.
$65,000 - $75,000, depending upon level of experience
Bachelor's degree and four years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preference for Master's degree or professional experience
equating to a graduate degree in
one of the following areas: psychology, management, human resources, student personnel, higher education administration, public administration, criminology, or related discipline.
- Six years of experience in related setting. Knowledge of
applicable laws and regulations regarding student and employee
policies and records.
- Working knowledge of threat assessment programs and
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential
- Ability to manage projects, including report
- Familiarity with a variety of data analysis and reporting
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and make effective presentations to diverse
- Documented history of positive and collaborative working
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:
Special Instructions to Applicants
Health Assessment Required: $Health
Applications Close: $Closes
To apply, visit https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/en-us/job/525404/behavioral-consultation-team-coordinator
The University is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. jeid-70b0121828b02e4ca166f5869ccd9f5c
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert