$30.90 per hour
Open until filled
Director, Library Services
1. Provides reference services to students, faculty, staff, and the
2. Develops and teaches library instruction sessions, in-person or
online, for courses from various subject disciplines.
3. Assists users in the library labs with computer, software,
printing, internet, and database questions.
4. Recommends book, serial, and online materials for
5. Assists with resource sharing, Library communications,
marketing, and user materials.
6. Participates in the planning and general service objectives of
the College and Library, including assessment efforts.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Library Science or Information Science
- Classroom teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and
- Fluent with print and online library resources
- Experience at a community college
Part-time position, up to 20 hours per week
Day-time hours preferred, Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and