Admissions Salesforce Developer
- California Baptist University
- California, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 14, 2021
Admissions Salesforce Developer
The compensation for this appointment will range from $37.50 to $42.50 hourly and reflects what California Baptist University reasonably expects to pay for this staff appointment. Actual compensation may vary based on the qualifications and experience of the applicant, as well as market conditions. In addition to wages, CBU offers a robust suite of employee benefits.
Position Summary Information
Responsible for CRM and related systems operations and development for the Enrollment Services division and other student services related functions within the Enrollment and Student Services division. Through planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining best practices, ensures that the use of technology aligns with the University’s enrollment objectives and goals. Evaluates the use of and implements existing and emerging technology to improve both effectiveness and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Within the organization, support and enhance the use of the university’s various technology resources such as Jenzabar CX, Recruitment Manager, InsideCBU, phone systems, Cognos and other reporting tools, etc.
2. Work closely with other areas/departments (such as Financial Aid, Enrollment/Academic Advising, Residence Life, and others) to provide user-friendly tools for prospects who are working through the enrollment process.
3. Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
4. Maintain Salesforce.com sandbox environment for product testing and enhancements.
5. Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation.
6. Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
7. Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
8. Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
9. Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
10. Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
11. Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including student information system, internal proprietary applications, and other third party applications
12. Works closely with CBU’s ITS staff in implementing changes and improvements.
13. Participate in local, regional, and state activities to promote California Baptist University.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
§ Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages.
§ Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
§ Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salsforce.com solutions.
§ In depth knowledge of REST / SOAP API’s and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
§ Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
§ A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
§ Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
§ Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
§ Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
§ Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
§ Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
§ Ability to maintain confidentiality.
§ Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
§ Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
§ Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
§ Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
§ Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
§ Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
§ Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Posting Detail Information
Remove from Web
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert