Temporary, part-time Biology Instructors (unsolicited)
- Millersville University
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 11, 2023
Job Summary/Basic Function
Temporary part-time instructors with expertise in the following areas are needed occasionally by the Department of Biology:
- Introductory Biology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Cell Biology
In addition to teaching, there is an expectation for scholarship and service commensurate with the assignment.
- Master’s degree or doctorate. (One degree, either the bachelor’s or graduate degree, must be in the Life Sciences and the other in the same or a related field.)
- Experience teaching Life Sciences to undergraduates.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Evidence of commitment to equity and diversity.
- Successful interview and teaching demonstration.
- Three successful background checks: Act 34 (Criminal Record Check); Act 114 ( FBI Federal Criminal History-Fingerprinting); and Act 151 (Child Abuse History Clearance).
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert