Administrator / Assistant Manager of Enrollment Systems
- Grinnell College
- Grinnell, Iowa
- This position is a P1/P2 Career Level with starting salary dependent on experience. Great benefits.
- Posted Date
- Jan 10, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ABOUT GRINNELL COLLEGE
Grinnell College is a private liberal arts college located in Grinnell, Iowa and is ranked #13 on the U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Grinnell College is a top ranked Liberal Arts institution that values diversity, equity, inclusion, social justice, intellectual freedom, and social responsibility. We seek candidates that align with these values and have the ability and desire to advance our values and belonging within our community and the communities we engage. Ideal candidates will be prepared to collaborate and contribute to the mission and values of the college across all constituencies.
The Administrator/Assistant Manager of Enrollment Systems organizes, coordinates, and supports admission information systems for student recruitment. This position focuses on the Slate CRM system, especially data loads, data quality control, template development, portal organization, user account management, and technical troubleshooting. Reports to the Enrollment Systems and Analytics Manager.
This role is available as a hybrid position.
- Oversees daily activities related to the regular maintenance and administration of Slate. Coordinates CRM management, working with the Admission Systems Team on scheduled data imports, application management, project management, querying, and quality control tasks.
- Conducts system operations for enrollment activities, including search, prospect management, application processing, event and interview template design, decision release, and deployment of communications.
- Liaise with vendor representatives (Technolutions, CollegeBoard, the Common Application, etc.) to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure effective and efficient processing.
- Ensures appropriate data governance, accuracy, and compliance through the development of efficient and effective processes and systems for the collection, storage, and maintenance of admission data and appropriate user access.
- Occasionally/seasonally assists the Operations Team by responding to correspondence from prospective students and their families, procuring supplies, working with vendors, providing swing-staffing for programs, and other operations-related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- One year or more of work experience
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and time-management skills are important
- Champions Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Willingness to work as a team, collaborate, and dig into systems (both digital and manual)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Individuals with majors in policy analysis, sociology, anthropology, management information systems or similar areas are highly encouraged to apply
- Up to three years (administrator)/At least three years (assistant director) of experience in the field of college admission is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex recruiting environments and associated operations, database support, implementation planning, and data hygiene.
- Experience with Technolutions, Slate preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of database concepts and design, reporting, and data management.
- Strong commitment to ensuring the accuracy and reliability of data.
- Knowledge of data analysis, operations, and reporting as it applies to enrollment management.
- Experience with workflow management
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert