Graduate Adjunct Professor - Business Analytics
- Trine University
- Detroit, Michigan
- Salary is is based upon the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered.
- Posted Date
- Jan 10, 2023
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Science, Technology & Mathematics, Mathematics
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Graduate Adjunct Professor - Business Analytics Detroit, Michigan Summary
Trine University invites applications for part-time adjunct positions in the academic field of Business Analytics.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis to support program and enrollment growth. Applications are active for one year from submission date. This adjunct faculty professor position is for online faculty who will travel to our Detroit, Michigan location once per eight-week term, per course (this is subject to change).
The Adjunct Faculty Role
The University’s mission is to promote intellectual and personal development through personally focused learning opportunities, preparing students to succeed, lead and serve. Our faculty are responsible for ensuring students are successful in the online classroom and are prepared for the complexities of today’s workplace.
It is expected that adjunct faculty will:
- Actively engage students through frequent interaction and convey a genuine enthusiasm for their learning.
- Provide thorough and constructive feedback, utilizing rubrics to effectively assess learners’ work, while also acknowledging learner accomplishments.
- Demonstrate relevant and current subject-matter expertise and help students connect concepts across their academic program.
- Work effectively with the TrineOnline team to seek continuous improvement for all TrineOnline courses and programs.
Adjunct Faculty Training
All new faculty teaching online are required to successfully complete onboarding training as a condition of hire.
- A terminal degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the academic field is preferred
- Extensive professional experience in a related field
- Minimum technology requirements must be met, those can be viewed at: https://www.trine.edu/online/student-support/technology.aspx
- Previous experience teaching online students at the university level
Salary is is based upon the number of credit hours taught and the number of students registered for the class being taught.
Adjunct faculty candidates are required to provide official transcripts during the candidate selection process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert