Shuttle Drivers (Part - Time)
Position Summary Information
Shuttle Van Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and
professional transportation of employees, visitors, guests and
students to and from various locations. Ranging from 15, 12 and 5
• Able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings and
• Greet and welcome passengers in a friendly professional welcoming
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Maintain operation of vehicle; fuel vehicle as needed. • Report
suspected maintenance issues with vehicle to supervisor at end of
• Observe and abide all Federal and State traffic regulations in
the respective states in which operating.
• Observe all safety laws and ensure passengers adhere to all
• Assist passengers with placing and securing personal belongings
safely in the vehicle.
Juniata College is committed to cultivating an equity-minded
and equity-engaged campus culture, one that is inclusive and
supportive of its students, faculty, and staff. We believe that all
members of the College community share the responsibility to
engage, sustain, and leverage an interconnected learning
environment in which difference is valued, equity is sought, and a
sense of belonging is explicit. Juniata’s strategic mission
promotes diversity in every expression, and amplifies the College’s
commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion and access. We aim to
evolve into a more global, equitable and ethical community, where
all Juniatians live a life of inclusive belonging needed for
becoming leaders who value and embrace human interconnectedness and
dignity. Juniata invites and welcomes applicants from diverse
backgrounds and perspectives
Drivers must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years
and a good driving record (no major driving convictions accepted,
no minor offenses within 5 years.)
Drivers must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
Child Abuse and Criminal Background checks and MVR will be
Drivers must be flexible as, we run shuttles 7 days per week. This
could include daily runs,
or monthly shuttles.
Drivers are scheduled as needed all hours are on a part-time
Successful candidates must complete online safety training and pass
a behind the wheel assessment.
This position reports to the Transportation Coordinator/
To promote and sustain the health and safety of our campus
community, Juniata College strongly encourages the Covid-19 vaccine
and bivalent booster for all Faculty and staff.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Government Employment Agency
- Private Employment Agency
- Employee (please explain in follow up question)
- Relative (please explain in follow up question)
- Advertisement - Source (please explain in follow up
- Other (please explain in follow up question)
- If you were referred by a person, advertisement or other,
please explain here:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- List of 3 References