ATSU - Administrative Support Enrollment Services (Hybrid)
- A.T. Still University
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Jan 3, 2023
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Business & Administrative Support, Student Affairs, Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar, Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking non-exempt Administrative Support for Enrollment Services on the Kirksville, Missouri, campus. The position reports to the Assistant Director-Enrollment Services and is first level support for students, faculty, and staff responding to questions. The position also provides support to the Assistant Vice President, Directors, and Assistant Directors.
This position will have the option of a telecommute/hybrid work location: a combination of on campus and remote.
Major Job Duties
- Answer the phone and greet visitors and answer questions.
- Manage the main office email account.
- Pick up and deliver mail.
- Process, order, and stock supplies.
- Submit purchase orders.
- Complete general forms, enrollment and degree verifications, and loan deferment forms.
- Process transcripts and licensure forms.
- Scan and link documents to student records.
- Follow up with students on missing information.
- Process financial transactions for transcript orders and maintain transcript statistics.
- Assist with academic files for permanent storage.
- Retrieve academic records via computer and microfilm.
- Process student name requests and FERPA restrictions.
- Run CampusNexus reports as requested.
- Assist with online ticket system requests for categories assigned.
- Conduct special projects/research as assigned by AVP or Enrollment Services leadership team and directed by Assistant Director-Enrollment Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of telephone and office etiquette
- Computer skills
- Ability to problem solve and work in a collaborative manner with other departments
- Ability to effectively communicate and enforce policies in a courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet established deadlines
- Must be organized and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Confident in communicating policy while maintaining a professional, courteous attitude
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert