ITS Client Services Analyst (Reg FT)
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 30, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ITS Client Services Analyst (Reg FT)
Position Title: ITS Client Services Analyst (Reg FT)
Department: ITS Client Services
Campus: College Wide
Performance Evaluation: The successful applicant for this position will be required to successfully complete a post-offer, pre-employment medical examination and performance evaluation.
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than April 25, 2022. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Monday - Thursday: 10:30am-6:30pm Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm Additional hours, including morning, evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Salary Grade: Admin 12 - $43,677
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5110, 5118, 5764, 5785, 5770
Job Open Date: 2/18/2022
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Provide excellent customer service and technical support to the faculty, staff and students on all college-wide technology. Participate on technology initiatives at the college.
Requires an associate's degree (Bachelor's preferred) in computer science, information science, or related computer area and minimum two years related work experience or a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of four related years' working experience in information technology field.
The ability to effectively communicate on diverse technical topics for non-technical and technical audiences. Must be detail oriented and have a proven ability to meet deadlines. Must have superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving abilities to independently identify, research, and resolves technical problems with minimal supervision. Must be a highly motivated professional who is eager to grow, learn, and gain new complex skills quickly. Ideal candidates will be self-starters, team-oriented, customer-focused, positive, and committed to excellence. Professional communication skills are required as the position requires significant interactions with clients. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands.
Understanding of Active Directory, Print Management, Group Policy, JAMF, and Extron is preferred. ITIL Foundations Certification preferred. Must have ability to understand and adhere to internal process, procedures and guidelines for the department.
This position will be required at any time to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Frequently requires physical exertion to reach, bend, and stand for long periods of time, crawling into tight areas, including under desks. Must be able to move, lift, carry, and push multiple heavy objects each weighing up to 30 pounds throughout each work day. Frequently involves exposure to dusty areas behind desks, office furniture, etc.
1. Ability to review customer inquiries and requests and provide support via telephone, instant messaging, video conferencing, email, and in person. Research and respond to Tier 2 customer inquiries according to established SLAs while ensuring excellent customer service.
2. Analyze and troubleshoot any technology related problems efficiently in order to maintain all technology related items are in working order, and perform routine maintenance/repairs as needed or assigned. Work directly with technology vendors as necessary to resolve issues. Technology support includes, but is not limited to: laptops, desktops, printers and other peripherals, wireless access points, cellular & television services, surveillance systems, doors systems, instructional technology, Crestron systems, Extron systems, projectors, televisions, document cameras, sound systems, digital signage, VOIP, network cabling/support, specialized discipline specific software installations/configuration, VPN, various collaboration tools, conference room technology, and Blackboard. 3. Install and configure systems & application software for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS, and various mobile operating systems. Understanding and utilization of centralized hardware/software asset management systems and MDM systems. 4. Collaborate with team members to deliver services in a centralized, standard, streamlined fashion. Collaborate with training teams to assist with training on a variety of technology topics and solutions to students, staff and faculty where applicable. Create clear and concise documentation for technology support and process mapping as needed.
5. Assist with the content creation, and proactive editing and maintenance of the department's website(s), portal, intranet, and knowledge base as required.
6. Support live events where applicable, and make recommendations to incorporate permanent, customer friendly technology to allow for expansion of self-service for these types of events. Provide technical support for all associated hardware, cabling and configurations.
7. Participate in research, pilot testing, and review of various technology related solutions aimed at continuous business process improvement. Provide detailed recommendations with appropriate consideration of costs, risks, end user experience, implementation details, and support/sustainability. Participate in the creation and review of RFP and bid documents when required. Provide recommendations for management review.
8. Demonstrate technical abilities, planning, organization and persistence to ensure completion of goals and objectives in specified timeframes.
9. Ensure copyright and licensing compliance regarding the use and/or installation of media & software at the college.
10. Monitor various ServiceDesk queues when assigned to provide additional cross-functional IT support. Occasionally will be required to work on as needed basis during the evenings and weekends. 11. Possess the skills and understanding necessary to identify information security issues where applicable, and initiate the appropriate response needed to mitigate such risks.
12. Continue to update and keep technical skills current to maintain high level of product knowledge in all areas of assigned responsibility.
13. Collaborate with all audiences to understand project requirements and recommend sustainable solutions that meet defined business and academic needs.
14. Interpret and present information and ideas clearly and accurately. Maintain accurate, organized, and detailed records and develop and maintain reports and statistics as required or assigned.
15. Work cooperatively with staff within the Information Technology Services Department and other divisions of the college to accomplish departmental, divisional and institutional goals as assigned.
16. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
Vaccination: Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human Resources.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1018
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert