Adjunct Faculty - Clinical Psychology
- Vanguard University
- California, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 23, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Psychology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ADJUNCT FACULTY - CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology seeks applications for adjunct faculty to teach a variety of clinical modalities, treatment populations, etc. to graduate students in Clinical Psychology. Vanguard seeks professionals of Christian faith who are committed to integration of faith and learning in their respective fields. The applicants must have demonstrated teaching ability and a commitment to working with and encouraging diversity.
- Teach clinical coursework to students pursuing licensure in Marriage and Family Therapy and/or Professional Clinical Counseling.
- Guide students in clinical application of material.
- Transfer knowledge including theory, practical skills, methods and techniques in his/her related field. Help students develop applied clinical skills.
- Collaborate with department faculty in curriculum implementation, student support, and continuous program improvement.
- Identify risks to the organization within the department and discuss risk reduction options with immediate supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master's or Doctorate in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Clinical Psychology, or closely related degree.
- Licensed therapist (Marriage and Family, Clinical Counseling, or Psychologist) - preferred.
- Demonstrated teaching ability.
- A vibrant Christian faith, and commitment to an integration of faith and learning.
The following salary range reflects compensation paid for a 3-unit course (144 total hours), and varies based on the faculty member's highest earned degree. Total compensation is based on the number of courses taught and corresponding units for each course.
$3,024 to $3,600
To apply, please visit: https://www.vanguard.edu/resources/human-resources/vu-careers/~board/hr-open-positions/post/acp221
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert