Adjunct Faculty - Business and Management
- Vanguard University
- California, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 23, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Management
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
ADJUNCT FACULTY - BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT
Department of Business and Management
Division of Business and Communication
The Department of Business and Management seeks applications for adjunct lecturers for one or more of the following courses:
1. Business Law/Legal Aspects of Business (daytime/traditional) & evening/adult students
2. Introduction to Business
3. Management Theory/Practice
4. Organizational Behavior
5. Nonprofit Management
6. Human Resource Management
Vanguard seeks professionals of Christian faith who are committed to integration of faith and learning in their respective fields. The applicants must have demonstrated teaching ability and a commitment to working with and encouraging diversity.
- Teach one of the above-mentioned coursework in business and management.
- Transfer knowledge including theory, practical skills, methods and techniques in his/her related field.
- Challenge thinking, foster debate and develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourse and thinking.
- Facilitate the learning of first-generation college students and incorporate culturally-relevant pedagogy within the classroom.
- Collaborate with department faculty in curriculum implementation, student support and continuous program improvement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Master's degree (MBA, MA, or MS) or higher in business, finance, or accounting.
- Demonstrated teaching ability.
- A vibrant Christian faith and commitment to an integration of faith and learning.
The following salary range reflects compensation paid for a 3-unit course (144 total hours), and varies based on the faculty member's highest earned degree. Total compensation is based on the number of courses taught and corresponding units for each course.
$3,024 to $3,600
To apply, please visit: https://www.vanguard.edu/resources/human-resources/vu-careers/~board/hr-open-positions/post/bmt222
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert