Program Manager, Off-Campus Study
- Colgate University
- New York, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 22, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Academic Affairs, Distance Education Programs, International Programs, Student Affairs, Academic Advising & Academic Support Services, Disabled Student Services, Other Student Affairs
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Primarily responsible for the successful administration of assigned Colgate faculty-led programs. Responsible for effectiveness of logistics related to faculty-led assigned programs and expected to work closely with faculty directors to complete arrangements for each off-campus study experience. Ensures appropriate housing, transportation, and related logistics are functioning and in place for each assigned program.
Serve as a primary advisor to students interested in studying abroad; assists students with the selection of off-campus study programs, identification of learning objectives, and application process; and refers students to appropriate departments and resources for further assistance.
As assigned, may be accountable for timely and accurate preparation of budgets on behalf of faculty directors. Responds to incidents abroad and addresses student/parent/faculty concerns of a more sensitive nature.
The person in this position will need to master Terra Dotta for the purpose of carrying out advising, helping students apply for programs, enrollment management, etc.
This position has been designated as a Campus Security Authority ( CSA ), in accordance with the federal statutory requirements of the Jeanne Clery Act. CSAs are required to and responsible for reporting allegations of crimes they receive from students and employees to the Campus Safety Department.
Professional Experience/ Qualifications
- Experience with studying, living or working abroad.
- Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of faculty, staff and students within a university context.
- Requires attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Requires excellent skills with technology.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Two years related experience in education abroad, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with undergraduate students.
- Experience with Google suite of products is strongly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
For more information, click the "How to Apply" button.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert