Marketing Analytics Specialist, PSS3
- Rowan University
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 19, 2022
The Marketing Analytics Specialist in the Division of Strategic Enrollment Management serves an integral role in carrying out reporting solutions and marketing strategies that align with the goals of the division. The position will be responsible for producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards that include cross-channel performance while providing actionable insights and solutions to improve marketing performance. This role will implement solutions to improve search engine marketing, social media advertising, overall web traffic and engagement, multivariate testing, A/B testing, and marketing automation. The position will be responsible for leveraging data and trends to assist in the optimization of campaigns while assisting in developing segmentation and audience building strategies. This includes the preparation and presentation of dashboards and reports relating to each facet of marketing. This is a hands-on-role in a fast-moving environment, collaborating with colleagues on the analytics team, content team, admissions team, and the individual colleges within Rowan University to enhance marketing and analytics practices. The Marketing Analytics Specialist will coordinate development, implementation, and optimization of ad campaigns across search, display, social, and video platforms. Advertising activities include keyword research, audience development, bidding activities, and budget coordination with the aim of ensuring that the university’s advertising is reaching the right audiences and driving action in areas such as student recruitment and reputation enhancement. In support of robust, data-driven decision making and execution goals, the specialist will also set up processes to proactively monitor metrics and report on performance of marketing campaigns and website performance. The Marketing Analytics Specialist reports directly to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Measure and improve campaign performance through the utilization of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, BrightEdge, Facebook Insights, and Slate.
- Prepare and present detailed campaign reports using appropriate analytics tools while providing detailed insights.
- Assist in the development of multitouch attribution and other attribution strategies.
- Build segments and audiences to leverage in A/B and multivariant testing programs and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring engagement and conversion patterns of segments and audiences to develop testing programs further.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing projects using Google Optimize and other platforms to optimize campaigns and digital experiences.
- Develop processes for efficiently and effectively identifying patterns, trends, and opportunities in the KPIs in marketing and website analytics in a timely manner.
- Optimize user experience and reach by leveraging a variety of metrics and dimensions from Google Analytics and Google Data Studio reports.
- Create unique URLs to utilize for tracking campaigns, mediums, sources, and ad content, particularly through UTM parameters and vanity URLs.
- Collaborate with analytics teammates to develop digital marketing KPIs used in reporting, analysis, and optimization of all digital marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics to translate analytical findings into customer centric and actionable solutions, recommending and operationalizing results.
- Create and successfully drive innovative and effective marketing programs, including integrated digital marketing and paid media campaigns for awareness, lead generation, and engagement.
- Develop recommendations for new growth initiatives, platforms, and programs based on business goals, competitive analysis/benchmarking, and emerging trends.
- Build processes for repeatability and scalability of campaigns by developing guides and templates for best practices.
- Implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns relating to search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media advertising, remarketing, and marketing automation.
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics to identify opportunities to improve Rowan’s digital marketing practices.
- Develop digital marketing plans through collaboration efforts with individual colleges within Rowan University, and admissions team.
- Remain up-to-date with digital marketing and analytics trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of professional experience, preferably in digital marketing working with digital analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, techniques, and applications relevant to the field of promotion and advertising.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and observations into actionable insights.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Ability to flex based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Experience with the Google digital marketing and analytics suite, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, and Google Looker Studio
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Slate, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Experience with business intelligence and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Looker Studio)
- Experience with technical SEO strategies, and UX and IU design, with experience using SEO tools (e.g. BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, SEMRush).
- Experience with SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience managing campaign budgets through digital advertising platforms
- Experience with project management software (eg. Trello, Asana, BaseCamp)
- Knowledge of paid social media best practices and implementation and measurement techniques.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert