Adjunct - Nursing Clinical Undergraduate
- Husson University
- Maine, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 20, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Academic Affairs, Faculty Affairs
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Part Time
Job Type Part-time
Job Number 00063
Academic Year No
Location Bangor, ME
Department Nursing Mngmt (1151)
The Clinical Adjunct works in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services to provide a safe and supportive learning environment that assists students in the integration of knowledge, effective communication, interprofessional collaboration, role, professional values, and praxis in the clinical practice setting.
Examples of Duties
A clinical adjunct in the nursing program is directly responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of program outcomes and educational goals and objectives of the Husson University School of Nursing.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing with current acute care clinical practice experience preferred.
• Current and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in State of Maine.
• Current clinical experience in applicable care setting.
• Experience in baccalaureate and graduate nursing education settings preferred.
• Normal sitting, standing, and walking throughout the course of a clinical day.
• Lifting and moving patient and or equipment weighing up to 50 lb.
• Periods of computer and telephone usage.
• Requires dexterity and data entry skills.
• Requires familiarity with health care technology
Agency Husson University
Address 1 College Circle Bangor, ME, 04401
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert