- University of Central Oklahoma
- Oklahoma, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 16, 2022
Salary / Job Type:
Temporary, full time (one-year appointment with option for renewal). Amended benefits package included.
Salary is disclosed within the application as an application question.
Under the direction of the Manager of Enterprise Services in the Office of Information Technology, the ERP Analyst supports enterprise resource planning (ERP) and other applications for centralized, enterprise-level technology service delivery. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses. Helps to ensure the areas technological level remains up to date and provides 24x7 availability support for assigned applications. Helps with solutions to problems that may arise in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner. Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the University of Central Oklahoma. Perform configuration, administration, and technical support of software application products. Run necessary system backups. Provide troubleshooting assistance on software application related issues. Requires a strong functional understanding of software architecture. Hybrid/Remote option available. Must complete on-site orientation up to 30 days as determined by position.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
Performs all aspects of functional analyst and technical analyst management for assigned applications including enterprise resource planning (ERP). Supports and delivers on assigned PMO projects with requirements developed through the collaborative effort of cross-functional teams and clients. Communicates and fosters professional relationships with clients (faculty, staff, students, external), committees and departments. Coordinates with other OIT departments for integration and connectivity. Works with system administrators, database administrators, application administrators, software developers, and web administrators in installation/upgrades and maintaining services, as appropriate. Participates in IT project committees and appropriate application user groups.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the university’s ERP system and integrated components such as: Banner 9, ESM, DegreeWorks, ODS/ODI, Evisions, and Banner Portals.
- Research, plans, and performs upgrades, bug fixes and security policies. Assist in developing and testing plans for Banner upgrades and coordinate testing schedule with end-user departments.
- Assist programmers and technical analysts to coordinate Banner and databases efforts for efficient service operation. Troubleshoots errors generated by in-house or vendor-provided software.
- Proactive approach to monitoring performance and capacity to ensure access, availability and usability of supported systems.
- Creates and maintains documentation including diagrams, operational and support procedures. Publishes client-facing support documents to improve user experience. Collaborates with Technology Resource Center trainers and support staff to create online training modules and deliver scheduled and just-in -time application training opportunities.
- Maintain access, security, scalability and usability of assigned application(s).
- Researches and communicates new features of assigned application(s) and unused tool functionality to drive the platform expansion and adoption, which includes developing road maps, guides, standards and procedures.
- Interacts with end users, service desk, team members and stakeholders in gathering information to define and document required changes to the environment. Assists IT management in preparing business and use cases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, plus 2 years application experience or 4+ years of comparable work experience.
- Experience in functional and application support.
- Client satisfaction focused.
- Ability to train users on systems and applications. Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical staff.
- Expert-level experience supporting ERP systems. Experience in a large Higher Education environment specifically using Ellucian Banner preferred.
- Professional certifications such as ITIL v3 Foundations or Oracle.
- A Bachelor or Master's of Science degree in a technical field, such as Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, organization and collaboration skills. Ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple tasks and balancing multiple objectives, while consistently ensuring the timely completion of priority objectives. Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author procedures, knowledgebase articles and proposals. An advanced working knowledge of and experience with the design, installation and technical support of ERP systems such as Banner in a large environment. Adheres to and complies with UCOs shared values and the Office of Information Technology’s Code of Ethics. This position is on-call 24x7x365 and requires the successful candidate to have high-speed internet access to their residence and maintain a smart phone on which to receive telephone calls, email and SMS messages from servers and authorized OIT personnel.
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert