Assistant Professor - Data Analytics/Project Management - (FAC002813)
- University of Houston
- Texas, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 13, 2022
The Conrad N. Hilton College of Global Hospitality Leadership has an opening for an Assistant Professor with expertise in Data Analytics and/or Project Management. The University of Houston is a major, public, comprehensive research university situated in the fourth largest city in the United States. The College is one of the world's leading hospitality and tourism programs in the world. It is located in a world-class facility that contains extensive laboratory facilities, a library, a convention space, and a hotel.
- Teach data analytics/project management related courses at the
undergraduate and graduate levels
- Supervise graduate students
- Publish in the top-tier hospitality and tourism journals
- Conduct industry projects
- Serve on College committees as assigned
- Attend College and University meetings and events
- Other duties as assigned by the administration
We welcome candidates whose experience in teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
The University of Houston is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- This position requires a doctorate in hospitality or a related field.
- Research must focus on the context of data analytics/project management or be applicable to the hospitality industry.
- Candidates must have demonstrated ability to conduct both practical and academic research.
- Candidates must have prior teaching experience at the post-secondary university level.
- Management experience within the hotel/tourism industry is required.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert