Nursing Adjunct - Spring 2023
- The College of New Jersey
- New Jersey, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 12, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Nursing, Administrative, Academic Affairs, Faculty Affairs
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
To enrich education through diversity, The College of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College has a strong commitment to achieving diversity among faculty and staff, and strongly encourages women and members of underrepresented groups to apply.
The Department of Nursing is seeking candidates for an adjunct faculty role.
- Actively communicates the mission, goals and values of the Department of Nursing to the community of interest.
- Participates in orientation and ongoing communication with the Program Coordinator and/or Chair.
- Complies with all agency requirements and regulatory guidelines.
- Participates in the delivery of didactic information or clinical instruction/oversight of undergraduate students in light of course and clinical objectives and learning goals.
- Ensures student completion of course and agency evaluations.
- Previous experience as a clinical instructor
- MSN in Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate lab instruction upon direction of course leader
- Need to have medical-surgical and nursing fundamentals skills experience.
- Final offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of background check and reference checks
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all non-classified positions
TCNJ is a highly selective institution that has earned national recognition for its commitment to excellence. Founded in 1855, TCNJ has become an exemplar of the best in public higher education and is consistently acknowledged as one of the top comprehensive colleges in the nation. TCNJ currently is ranked as one of the 75 "Most Competitive" schools in the nation by Barron's Profiles of American Colleges and is rated the No. 1 public institution in the northern region of the country by U.S. News & World Report. TCNJ was named the #10 value in public higher education by the Princeton review in 2009 and, in 2006, was awarded a Phi Beta Kappa chapter - an honor shared by less than 10 percent of colleges and universities nationally. A strong liberal arts core forms the foundation for programs offered through TCNJ's seven schools - Arts & Communication; Business; Education; Humanities and Social Sciences; Science; Nursing, Health, and Exercise Science; and Engineering. TCNJ faculty members are teacher-scholars who share a commitment to liberal learning. TCNJ is located within an hour, by train, of New York City and Philadelphia. The College's campus is set on 289 tree-lined acres in suburban Ewing Township and is known for its natural beauty and has 39 major buildings.
Qualified candidates should apply online and submit a letter of interest, resume (CV), as well as the names and contact information for three professional references. Applications will be considered until a viable finalist has been found. Final offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of background and reference checks.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert