The PeopleSoft developer provides front
end System support for ERP applications -primarily
PeopleSoft Financials and other ancillary systems as assigned. The
incumbent consults with users to better understand their software
needs, and performs all consultation and software requirement
analysis, works with senior developers to prepare program
specification and in the application design phase. Incumbent is
required to research and understand PeopleSoft subject matter in
multiple module areas. Ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge
and experience of PeopleSoft systems specifically Financials
version 9.2 and beyond. This position also requires considerable
experience in using PeopleSoft Query, App Engine, knowledge of
PeopleSoft tables and internal/external reporting requirements.
Position offers ample opportunity to work independently and learn
new skills. Individual may be required to work after hours and/or
The candidate shall have demonstrated knowledge of analytical
skills and use of technology in
- Provide front-end support to address PeopleSoft
functional/technical issues relating to
- Financials and other modules.
- Coordinate and direct Patches/Fixes QA test efforts to ensure
migration is on schedule.
- Work with analysts in the data analysis, assist in the
development of external interfaces, and meet reporting
- Develop Ad hoc query reports and participate in testing,
- Actively collaborate/facilitate/participate in the integration
of 3rd party systems and
- Day-to-day maintenance of Analytics reporting modules.
- Research and provide input to Data Classification group
- Document of business processes is required.
- Provide technical assistance with integration, reporting
writing, and data conversion to
- support campus migration to Workday Financials in July
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or work experience may
compensate for degree in other discipline.
Conditions of Employment
Position Detail Information
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing
functional/technical support for PeopleSoft Financials and other
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and related
- Must possess excellent knowledge of PS Query and PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Analytics and Reporting Services is
- Knowledge in using the PeopleSoft Tools ver 8.5+ is
- Knowledge of USM /State/Federal reporting, and Audit
requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of WorkDay Financials is preferred
Position Detail Information
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicant
COVID -19 vaccinations are strongly encouraged for all University
employees. Medical and religious exemption request are accepted and
are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please submit any/all
documents related to this matter to AskHR@coppin.edu