- Coppin State University
- Maryland, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 8, 2022
The PeopleSoft developer provides front end System support for ERP applications -primarily
PeopleSoft Financials and other ancillary systems as assigned. The incumbent consults with users to better understand their software needs, and performs all consultation and software requirement analysis, works with senior developers to prepare program specification and in the application design phase. Incumbent is required to research and understand PeopleSoft subject matter in multiple module areas. Ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft systems specifically Financials version 9.2 and beyond. This position also requires considerable experience in using PeopleSoft Query, App Engine, knowledge of PeopleSoft tables and internal/external reporting requirements. Position offers ample opportunity to work independently and learn new skills. Individual may be required to work after hours and/or on weekends.
The candidate shall have demonstrated knowledge of analytical skills and use of technology in
- Provide front-end support to address PeopleSoft functional/technical issues relating to
- Financials and other modules.
- Coordinate and direct Patches/Fixes QA test efforts to ensure migration is on schedule.
- Work with analysts in the data analysis, assist in the development of external interfaces, and meet reporting requirements.
- Develop Ad hoc query reports and participate in testing, project migration.
- Actively collaborate/facilitate/participate in the integration of 3rd party systems and
- Day-to-day maintenance of Analytics reporting modules.
- Research and provide input to Data Classification group efforts.
- Document of business processes is required.
- Provide technical assistance with integration, reporting writing, and data conversion to
- support campus migration to Workday Financials in July 2024
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or work experience may compensate for degree in other discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing functional/technical support for PeopleSoft Financials and other modules.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and related products.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of PS Query and PeopleSoft Tables.
- Knowledge of Analytics and Reporting Services is preferred.
- Knowledge in using the PeopleSoft Tools ver 8.5+ is required.
- Knowledge of USM /State/Federal reporting, and Audit requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge of WorkDay Financials is preferred
Conditions of Employment
Position Detail Information
Position Detail Information
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicant
COVID -19 vaccinations are strongly encouraged for all University employees. Medical and religious exemption request are accepted and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please submit any/all documents related to this matter to AskHR@coppin.edu .
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert