Director, Marketing and Communications
- Guilford Technical Community College
- North Carolina, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Posted Date
- Dec 8, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Business & Management, Marketing & Sales, Communications, Other Communications, Public Relations & Advertising, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Public Relations & Marketing (Campus), Executive, Executive Directors
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Working with the AVP for MC&F, the director of marketing and communications will create comprehensive marketing and communications strategies and goals primarily focused on student recruitment, enrollment, and retention. The director has responsibility for implementing comprehensive branding, marketing, and communications strategies within the framework of the College's overall priorities and initiatives. They will have responsibility for developing and managing internal and external communications and student recruitment efforts through print collateral, advertising, and public relations efforts to enhance awareness of the College. The director develops, articulates, and executes all marketing and communications strategies with the approval of the AVP for MC&F.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Master's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Five years of demonstrated successful experience leading marketing and branding efforts including emerging and traditional media.
- Progressive supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with AP writing style
- Eight years of demonstrated successful experience leading marketing efforts, including emerging and traditional media.
- Experience with website content development
- Experience in digital media including social media and advertising
- Marketing, recruitment, or admissions experience in higher education
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert