Program Director - CCAMPIS
- Albany State University
- Georgia, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Dec 6, 2022
Albany State University is a fully accredited senior unit of the University System of Georgia. Employees receive benefits provided by the University System of Georgia, including, but not limited to, medical and major medical insurance, group life insurance, participation in the Georgia Teachers' Retirement System, Optional Retirement Plan (Faculty and exempt employees only), Social Security and Tuition Assistance Program after six months of employment.
Our West Campus is located at 2400 Gillionville Road, Albany, GA 31707. Our East Campus is located at 504 College Drive, Albany, GA 31705. The Human Resources office for both campuses is located on the West Campus in Building K, Suite 111.
The Program Director provides leadership and long-term planning in the C-CAMPIS grant offering both input and decision making. The Program Director will be responsible for the oversight of the administrative and programmatic structure of the counseling program. In addition, the Program Director will make and contribute to programmatic planning and changes as needed in collaboration with the Director, Early Learning Center and Chair, School of Education.
- Manage curriculum oversight to ensure that the program’s curriculum is consistent with the College’s academic values, professional competencies, certification requirements and both state and national accreditation standards.
- Maintain current knowledge base for staffing the program, including knowledge of licensure/certification and/or professional standards/requirements and implement program changes as required.
- Oversee processes to ensure program cohesiveness and consistency between the Early Learning Center and the C-CAMPIS programs.
- Oversee the education candidates field experiences, including establishing county and district contacts, building relationships, understanding procedures for placements, and ongoing rapport
- Ensure maintenance and updating of the program handbooks
- Oversee expansion of the C-CAMPIS program to include recruiting and retention of student-parents.
- Maintain the program schedule to align with student-parent class schedules.
- Ensure daily procedures are organized
- Oversee coordination of the program with Director of Early Learning Center, C-CAMPIS faculty, Social Worker, and Chair, School of Education.
- Work with the chair and other core faculty and curriculum coordinator to ensure that the programs are aligned with the mission and strategic goals of the ELC (Early Learning Center)
- Work with the Director of the ELC to market the program and recruit new student-parent.
- Monitor and administer the program budget.
- Oversee scheduling.
- Interview and hires C-CAMPIS teaching staff as needed in collaboration with the Director, ELC.
- Assist in the identification, selection, and evaluation of professional development for program faculty to facilitate student learning and ensure program quality.
- Oversee program assessments ensure grant activities are being assessed and aligned to the goals of the grant and educational program of C-CAMPIS.
- Respond, Interview and provide materials to prospective student-parents
- Establish and maintain professionals in the field to support, evaluate, and revise the program in order to maintain alignment with professional standards and trends in the field of preschool education.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Possess a minimum of a BS in an education related field with an emphasis in preschool education and/or elementary education.
Experience with day care and preschool education program management is required.
Able to work evenings and Saturdays to oversee staff and manage program activities.
Experience planning instructional activities to meet preschool standards is required.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
1-year experience using word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
Experience with additional duties associated with Day Care Facility management
Recruiting and marketing experience preferred.
Salary range is from $47,000 to $60,000
For more information or questions about a job posting, please contact the Office of Human Recourses at (229) 500-2026, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical support, please call OneUSG Connect Support at (877) 251.2644, or by email at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Albany State University is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, Sections 503, and 504, AREA, ADA, E.O. 11246, and Rev. Proc. 75-50). Albany State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy please contact the Albany State University Office of Human Resources at (229) 500-2026. Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 229-500-3442.
The overall setting of the job is in an area conducive to a normal teaching environment with minimal exposure to adverse conditions.
This position requires working with young children, adult teachers, student-parents, and ELC administration. Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert