Digital Marketing Specialist
- Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Albany, New York
- Based on experience
- Posted Date
- Dec 6, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Communications, Other Communications, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Public Relations & Marketing (Campus)
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for the Office of Communications and Marketing. This position will focus on creating and optimizing the impact of content for ACPHS’ digital marketing campaigns, as well as creating website content and print materials as needed. The candidate will provide art direction for graphics used in advertising campaigns and strategize the most effective use of ACPHS content on multiple digital outlets. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and will define project scopes and coordinate project timelines with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is required.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant professional marketing and communications work experience required.
- Experience creating and writing ad copy and/or web content.
- Demonstrable experience managing search engine optimization and search engine marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience with web-based email marketing services (e.g., Staff Base, Constant Contact).
- Experience with A/B testing of paid media.
- Experience with setting up and managing campaigns in Meta Ads Manager and Google Ad Manager.
- Excellent computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint; and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite software package, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Familiarity with Canva.
- Experience with display advertising and digital ad design helpful.
- Pay range: $55380- $68,800
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert