Assistant Professor (Entrepreneurship & Marketing)
Prairie View A&M University
College of Business | Management & Marketing
Proposed Minimum Salary
Prairie View, Texas
The College Business seeks a qualified Assistant Professor to teach
Entrepreneurship and Marketing. This is a nine month, tenure-track
position available beginning Spring 2023.
Required Education & Experience:
- Teach three courses in Entrepreneurship and Marketing area, at
undergraduate and graduate level per semester (mode of delivery may
be a mixture of face-to-face and online). Graduate courses are
offered on weekends and evenings during the week.
- Produce high quality peer reviewed research publications.
Present research at national and regional academic
- Serve on college and university committees as assigned. Engage
in student advising. Serve the university and professional
- Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship/Marketing or equivalent.
- ABDs in Entrepreneurship, Marketing or equivalent programs in
final stages of completion will also be considered.
- Experience in teaching Entrepreneurship and Marketing courses
at College/University level is expected.
- Ability to teach Retail, Sales and Sports Marketing courses in
Marketing will be desirable.
- Ability to produce intellectual publications is required.
Job Posting Close Date:
Please attach all required documents listed below in the
attachment box labeled as either “Resume/CV or Resume/Cover Letter”
on the application. Multiple attachments may be included in the
“Resume/CV” or Resume/Cover Letter” attachment box. Any additional
attachments provided outside of the required documents listed below
are considered optional.
- Two or more years of teaching experience at College/University
- A research portfolio with peer reviewed journal articles and an
established future research agenda.
- Ability to write successful research grants.
Application Submission Guidelines:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
All applicants are required to apply via our Career Site on or
before the closing date indicated on the job posting. Applicant
inquiries received via email and websites such as Indeed,
HigherEdJobs, etc. will not be considered unless the individual has
applied to the available position via the PVAMU Career site.
The required documents listed in the above "Required Attachments"
section must be attached to the application prior to the job
closing date indicated to ensure full consideration for the
application submitted. Please contact the Office of Human Resource
on or before the closing date indicated above at 936-261-1730 or
firstname.lastname@example.org should you need assistance with the online
Background Check Requirements:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution’s procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.