Executive Director of Executive Education Programs (Hybrid)
- Scheller College of Business
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Posted Date
- Nov 30, 2022
- Position Type
- Executive, Executive Directors
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Responsible for all aspects of the Executive MBA programs: Marketing, Recruiting, Admissions, Program Delivery, Student Support, Career Services, and Alumni Relations. Overall responsibility for growth, client satisfaction, and sustainability of non-degree executive education portfolio, including custom and open enrollment offerings. Responsible for establishing group/departmental/division goals, determining the resources needed to meet those goals, assessing group/departmental/division performance feedback, and making pay decisions. This position will interact on a regular basis with faculty, staff, students, alumni, corporate executives, affiliated association members, and business partners.
- This position typically will advise and counsel faculty, staff, and students.
- This position will supervise assigned staff.
- Grow, and build the capacity and capabilities of Georgia Tech's Executive MBA and non-degree programs while improving the programs' reputation, quality, distinctiveness, and influence.
- Collaborate with Deans and Faculty Directors in all aspects of academic issues, curricular design, faculty assignments, and program innovations.
- Serve as an external representative for the programs to prospective candidates, alumni, executives, business leaders, and prospective clients.
- Establish a vision for operational excellence.
- Establish policies, protocols, and procedures to streamline and consistently improve programs.
- Manage the program office's internal functions, including budgetary oversight, financial and operational reporting, etc.
- Manage staff functions and development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert