Posting Details (Default Section)
Florham Campus, Madison, NJ
Hiring Manager Title:
AVP for Strategic Initiatives
$533.20 Weekly Minimum
Welcomes and provides directional information to all in-person
guests, e.g., students, parents, service vendors, FDU faculty, and
staff. Answers multi-line phone system directing callers to
appropriate staff members. This position performs various clerical
duties requiring independent judgment and discretion in
coordinating office activity in accordance with general
departmental policies and procedures.
1. High school degree or GED required.
2. Two years related work experience in an office environment
3. Completion of educational courses or program related to
administrative skills may be substituted for related work
4. Ability to perform basic computer processing with accuracy
including, but not limited to, database entry and report
generation, email, and Microsoft Word.
5. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing
the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Application Types Accepted:
Application for Employment
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter