The jobholder performs accounts payable duties and general
accounting duties for all related entities. Additionally, this
position serves as a backup for accounts payable and check-writing
functions for the college for all fund sources (federal, state,
county, institutional and grants). They will reconcile specified
subledgers to the general ledger and perform year-end close
- Associate Degree in accounting, business or related field from
a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
OR significant related experience required.
- Bachelor's in Accounting from a regionally accredited
post-secondary institution or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- NC Community College experience preferred.
- Non-profit accounting experience preferred.