Advises enrolled and prospective students regarding academic
programs and curriculum.
- Analyzes and processes degree plans, graduation applications,
grade change forms, and general petitions.
- Maintains students' files updated throughout their academic
careers and makes changes to records as necessary.
- Analyzes and processes requests for readmission from academic
suspension, and financial aid reinstatements; provides retention
services for students on probation.
- May assist in conducting orientation sessions for groups of
incoming freshmen and transfer students.
- Processes Veteran's Administration paperwork, writes graduation
verification letters, and provides financial aid appeals.
- May assist in recruiting high school and community college
students and may make presentations at special events.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Additional Posting Information
- Department is willing to do experience in lieu of
- Department is willing to do education in lieu of
- This position may be eligible for Alternative Work