University of Idaho
Community Outreach Coordinator Bridge Idaho Upward Bound
Off Campus Location - Orofino
College of Education, Health & Human
The Community Outreach Coordinator coordinates service delivery,
participant recruitment, community outreach efforts, and implements
evaluation strategies for the Lapwai-Orofino Upward Bound project.
Upward Bound provides services to assist underserved populations in
completing secondary schooling, enrolling in, and succeeding in
programs of post-secondary education. Major responsibilities
include: providing services to target community; providing
information on post-secondary and career choice options; providing
academic and financial aid assistance to eligible participants
wishing to pursue a program of postsecondary education; and
documenting and evaluating project services.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for education, social
sciences, and English degree programs.
- Working with concepts and factors related to educational
opportunity for underserved populations including low-income, and
- Operating computers with the ability to conduct independent
research, prepare informational reports, and analyze data using a
variety of software programs.
- Developing and delivering educational content in large group
and individual settings (i.e.: in person, distance, digital).
- Compiling and analyzing data.
- Maintaining confidentiality while managing highly sensitive
documents and information.
- Working with and maintaining student records.
- Working with minimal supervision.
Master’s with a preference for education, social sciences, and
English degree programs.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Student service delivery; TRIO programs and/or similar
programs; in planning and coordinating educational activities;
teaching, supervising, or counseling non-traditional,
- Risk management as it relates to college going processes and
- Implementing major program planning and coordination.
- Working in a team environment to accomplish shared goals.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to meet the
University’s driving requirements.
- Requires: working evenings and weekends when necessary, and
occasional overnight travel.
Open Until Filled:
Please address all required and preferred qualifications in your
letter of qualification
. First consideration
date for applications is October 10, 2022.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative