Registrar Coordinator - Data Integrity &
Georgia Southern - Savannah
Join Our Team at Georgia Southern!
Georgia Southern is a dynamic university with three vibrant
campuses in Hinesville, Savannah and Statesboro serving the
communities in Southeast Georgia. As a Carnegie Doctoral/R2
institution, our world-class scholars instruct about 26,000
students in associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral level
degree programs. Whether you are seeking the charm of a small town,
the traditions of a historical/urban destination near the beach or
supporting our military service members and their families, Georgia
Southern offers its faculty and staff the best of all worlds!
Beyond an ideal location, there is a place for you to work in an
exciting environment abounding with opportunities for personal and
professional growth. We are steeped in tradition and devoted to
academic distinction in teaching, scholarship and service. In 2018
Forbes Magazine listed Georgia Southern, along with 10 other
Georgia companies or institutions, as one of America's Best Midsize
Employers. Georgia Southern University is passionate about serving
our region while preparing our students to be lifelong scholars,
leaders, and responsible stewards of their communities and the
Armstrong Campus - Savannah, GA
Office of Registrar
Evaluates and manages the quality, consistency and accuracy of
records for the Office of the Registrar; serves as the ADC
submission and National Student Clearinghouse liaison for the
university; provides training, direction, and supervision for the
Armstrong campus when required.
- Evaluates discrepancies in Banner and other databases for
possible errors and creates reports through various analytical
tools for improved efficiencies.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of Banner and other
consoles related to data integrity.
- Responsible for the submission of ADC to the University System
of Georgia and validation of data for all third party submissions
- Supervise Specialist for Data Integrity and Submissions
- Develop and execute audit projects, including design, action
plans, data management policy changes, large scale data cleanup,
and presentation of results.
- Assists in the submission and error correction of National
Student Clearinghouse files for the university.
- Three (3) or more years of related work experience
- Supervisory experience
- Cross-cultural work experience
$19.95 - $24.37 per hour
This is a non-exempt position paid on a biweekly
Required Documents to Attach
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Cover Letter
- Two (2) Professional References
- Consistently exhibit engaging customer service
- Ability to work well in a diverse and inclusive environment
through commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Proven proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office,
Google, and/or applications as required for specific position
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and make independent
- Adhere to University policies and procedures to meet
Institutional goals and support University's mission for student
Apply Before Date
- Effective communication (verbal and written), organizational
and human relations skills
December 13, 2022
Application review may begin on November 28,
For more information or questions about a job posting, please
contact the Department of Human Resources by phone at (912)
478-6947 or by email at
For technical support, please call the Shared Services Center at
(877) 251-2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Employment
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of background
investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating
your eligibility for employment with Georgia Southern University,
as determined by Georgia Southern University in its sole
discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history
reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a
satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a
pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and
state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this
institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents
(BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are
available for your inspection upon request.
Legally authorized to work in the United States for the duration of
employment without assistance from the University.
Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco and Smoke-Free
Proof of valid driver's license upon and throughout
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, religion, age, veteran status,
political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of
reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act
to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources:
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Believing that diversity, equity, and inclusion contribute to
excellence in the workplace and to the quality of the University's
academic environment, Georgia Southern University is committed to
recruiting and retaining diverse faculty and staff to support,
promote, and serve a diverse student body and promote Inclusive
Excellence. Candidates from underrepresented groups, whose work
furthers the institution's Inclusive Excellence goals, and who
bring to campus varied life experiences, perspectives and
backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- May be required to maneuver items weighing up to 25 pounds with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Workweek may occasionally extend beyond 40 hours.
- Work generally performed in office environment.
- May be required to travel, occasionally.
- Ability to drive University vehicles.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=39000&JobOpeningId=252122&PostingSeq=1
- Standard + Education & DMV