Admin Assistant- Office of Admissions - Data Processing,
- Job Title:Admin Assistant- Office of Admissions - Data
- 100 N East Ave
- Waukesha, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Support Staff
- Job Category:Admissions, Staff
At Carroll University, we are
committed to identifying and employing strategies to support our
goal to be and remain a socially just organization. Rooted in the
Presbyterian (U.S.A.) heritage, we respect all aspects of
diversity, embrace the practice of equity, expect inclusion, and
embrace belonging throughout our community. Therefore, we seek
applicants who can demonstrate their understanding of justice and
who can inspire our increasingly diverse student population.
Education and/or Experience
- Process the Honor's Program materials for the office of
- Provide date entry (application, credentials, inquiries, and
visits) and phone backup.
- Organize, manage and coordinate the billing system for the
enrollment area of the university.
- Coordinate all general admission office emails.
- Develop and maintain the admission office procedure manual for
inquiry and application data entry.
- Perform data entry of all graduate inquiries and credentials in
Graduate admission software.
- Correct status and data entry problems within the admission
- Eliminate double ID's.
- Coordinate the data entry of search cards into the Lead and ID
- Upload all name buys, high school and college fair
- Upload ACT and SAT test scores.
- Assist with the campus visit coordination and tour process as
- Perform additional duties as required.
- High School Degree Required, Bachelor's Degree preferred, or
equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Data entry experience required
Human Relations Skills:
- Familiarity with computer software
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Use and maintain voice mail and e-mail
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=537160963
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their
age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion,
ability, socio-economic background, or job type
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and as a team member and handle
multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the