Assistant Recruitment and Database Manager
Rollins is the best college in Florida, but don't just take our
word for it. See what the experts are saying. Explore all of the
ways Rollins is top ranked—from our academic excellence and expert
faculty to our unparalleled campus and one-of-a-kind study abroad
For the 14th consecutive year, Rollins College has been named a
“Great College to Work For”! Be a part of the Rollins experience
and find a place where you belong. Ready to join us?
At Rollins, we strive to be responsive, respectful, collaborative,
competent, and inclusive in all that we do. Whether serving
prospective or current students, alumni, local residents, or our
fellow faculty and staff colleagues, these standards define the
Rollins service experience.
more about our commitment to Service Excellence at Rollins
Benefits & Perks:
- 25 Days - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- 10 Days - Paid Holidays
- 5 Days - Paid College Closure Days
- Eligible for Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision
Insurances (within 30 days of hire)
- 100% Employer-Funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 100% Employer-Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 11.5% Employer Retirement Contributions
- Discounted On-Campus Dining Meal Plans
- Free On-Campus Parking
- Free Access to Campus Amenities (gyms, pools, library, sporting
events and more)
- Free Full Tuition for Employees and their Families
- Pet Insurance
- 100% Employer-Funded Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellbeing Programs: Blue Rewards, Rally Dollars,
Hinge Health Musculoskeletal Coaching
- Plus More!
- Local & National
Discount Programs, including Winter Park Locations (i.e. shops,
restaurants, gift cards and more)
- Free E-Training Courses & Professional Development
- IT Software & Laptop Discounts (Apple, Lenovo, and
- College Bookstore Discounts
- Annual Service Awards & Recognition Programs
- Discover what it's like to live in Orlando: Live, Work, Play and Learn
- Plus More!
Rollins offers a competitive salary.
Click here to review our
full benefits package
The Assistant Recruiting & Database Reporting Manager for the
Crummer Enrollment Management Team works with the Recruitment
Manager to manage and administer end-to-end recruiting initiatives
as well as support streamlined, accurate, timely and compelling
reporting through the enrollment CRM, Slate. The Assistant
Recruiting & Database Reporting Manager works under the
direction of the Executive Director for Enrollment Management at
the Crummer Graduate School of Business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enrollment Management
- Conduct direct phone, email, and text outreach to prospective
students at all stages in the recruiting process, as well as to
deposited students to ensure matriculation.
- Monitor and facilitate movement of applications across the
admissions funnel in the CRM system.
- Coordinate, manage, and attend recruitment-related events,
engaging prospective students and making presentations primarily
for the Early Advantage and Professional MBA programs.
- Work with the Executive Director of Enrollment Management to
promote the Crummer Graduate School of Business degree programs
through relationships with alumni, faculty and administrators of
Rollins, as well as other schools, and corporations.
- Lead the school's collegiate and partner school recruiting
efforts to build and sustain candidate pipelines for the Early
Advantage MBA program.
- Work collaboratively with faculty, staff and senior-leadership
of the College; have effective interactions with prospective and
current students, alumni, and other constituencies.
- Complete special projects and reports for the Dean and/or
Executive Director of Enrollment Management.
- Database Reporting
- Convert raw data, analyze, and visualize trends to influence
strategic, quantifiable initiatives for the development of
recommendations to achieve or modify recruitment initiatives.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement operations processes and
procedures seeking to find efficiencies and new ways of leveraging
- Work closely with Crummer Marketing and Communications team to
develop and refine email marketing campaigns, and manage applicant
and prospect data and mailing lists for ongoing communications in
support of achieving enrollment goals.
- Sit on the Crummer Marketing Group committee.
- Analyze, develop, and maintain quality control in management of
admissions information to ensure data integrity.
- Manage Slate and reporting software; design reports and other
tools to increase self-sufficiency for the Crummer Admission
- Manage retrieval and uploading of applicant data and
- Collaborate with Crummer Marketing and Communications team to
ensure timely, accurate data entry to kick off communication
sequence and to avoid applicant backlogs.
- Monitor database integrity by identifying and correcting
- At least 4 years of related work experience (i.e. sales,
customer service, or marketing).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to
use tact and good judgment in resolving work problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute ideas to improve internal processes.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting
priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal
channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Knowledge of computer software/data entry operations,
developing queries, and report writing.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis,
initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a
team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply technology to recruitment and admissions
processes and communications; proficiency in using Microsoft Office
products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Experience interpreting and applying local, federal, and state
regulations to admissions decisions.
- Must exercise sound judgment and decision-making by ensuring
interpretation and communication of policies and procedures are
consistent and accurate.
- Must be able to prepare and deliver presentations to a variety
of groups (prospective students, faculty, staff, etc.) as
- Possess a valid driver's license, or ability to obtain an
Florida driver's license within 30 days of accepting the job, and
acceptable MVR are required.
- Masters Degree.
- Work experience in admission/recruiting or sales.
- Work experience in Slate CRM and/or Banner system.
- MBA program and enrollment knowledge.
- Knowledge of MBA curriculum.
Instructions to Applicants:
- Campus-based, front-facing customer service position, working
in an office environment.
- Regular use of a computer and databases.
- Travel and participate in various work-related events (local,
domestic, and international).
- Flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends, may be
required on an “as needed” basis.
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following
- Cover letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately.
Graduate School of Business:
The mission of the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins
College is to develop global business leaders and innovators
through a high quality, integrated, experiential education that
prepares them to add significant value to their organizations and
communities. Through their drive to bring this mission to life, the
Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College has been
recognized nationally and internationally by some of the most
well-respected organizations in the business world. A graduate
business degree should do more than provide you with credentials.
It should equip you with connections and resources for life - that
is the Crummer Advantage.
to learn more about the
Crummer Graduate School of Business!
About Rollins College:
Rollins is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive campus
community, and the College celebrates the open exchange of ideas
within a climate of civility and mutual respect. We view
differences—from race and ethnicity to sexual orientation and
political perspectives—as rich opportunities for understanding,
learning, and growth. to learn more, please click
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to
creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons
from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore
encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of
sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic
origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, physical characteristics, or any other category
protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational
programs and activities.
To apply, visit https://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/493364/assistant-recruitment-and-database-manager