Two Assistant/Associate Professorships in the Department of Counseling, Clinical, & School
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- California, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Nov 9, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Education, Counsellor Education, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Psychology
- Employment Level
- Tenured/Tenured Track
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Join UC Santa Barbara’s Gevirtz School and help create the future.
We look for colleagues who will:
- Embrace our responsibility as a Minority–Serving Institution to catalyze the strengths of diversity and address the world’s complex challenges
- Teach leaders who will build equitable communities locally and globally
- Transform school- and community-based systems to better serve vulnerable populations
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary and community partners to conduct impactful, respectful, equity-serving and community-engaged service and research.
Our School is currently recruiting for two tenure track positions.
Two Assistant/Associate Professorships in the Department
of Counseling, Clinical, & School Psychology:
- Expertise in Autism Spectrum Disorders (Assessment and/or Intervention)
- Expertise in Racial Trauma and Prevention, Intervention, and Implementation Science with African American Communities
UCSB is an AA/EOE, including disability/vets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert