Nursing Clinical, Adjunct Faculty
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Maryland, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 31, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Nursing, Administrative, Academic Affairs, Faculty Affairs
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Nursing Clinical Adjunct Faculty are expected to provide clinical education as organized by the CCBC Nursing Program.
Campus locations: Catonsville, MD or Dundalk, MD or Essex, MD
Level 1 - $935 per credit hour.
Master's Degree in Nursing and previous teaching experience is preferred. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing and two years of experience working in an acute care setting is required. Active drivers license in good standing with minimum points required.
Passing a background check required.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Cooperate with College support staff by timely submission of materials as required by the course coordinator or program director
- Attending department meetings, participate in professional development, and be available to students outside of clinical time
Supplemental (Retirement Annuities) 403(b) and 457(b)
- Tax-sheltered annuities – 403(b). Payroll salary reduction
authorization is needed. The form is available on SharePoint
Forms/Human Resources Forms.
The 403(b) supplemental retirement plan is available to all CCBC employees (Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time employees).
- Roth 403(b) is a savings feature that is available when you open a 403(b) account. The Roth 403(b) savings feature allows employees to contribute after-tax dollars and then withdraw tax-free dollars from their account upon retirement. The Roth 403(b) savings feature is only offered by the following vendors: TIAA-CREF and VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. Adjunct Faculty, Part Time Associates and Full Time employees are eligible to save for retirement using the Roth 403(b) savings feature. Employees may contribute traditional pre-tax 403(b) dollars and Roth 403(b) post-tax dollars simultaneously. The savings limits are combined for the Traditional 403(b) and the Roth 403(b) contributions.
- Deferred Compensation Plan — 457(b) offered through VOYA Financial Advisors, Inc. The 457(b) salary reduction authorization form is needed. The form is available on SharePoint Forms/Human Resources Forms.
Free. Must obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public Safety to use on all campuses.
Sick and Safe Leave
CCBC is pleased to offer paid sick and safe leave for part-time employees. Paid sick and safe leave is earned by all part-time employees including credit and non-credit adjunct faculty, part-time associates and other part-time employees.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert