Responsible for providing divisional leadership that supports the
mission, vision and strategic goals of the College. Responsible for
the development, implementation, evaluation and management of
assigned instructional programs, services, budget and division
employees. Provides leadership in curriculum, academic assessment,
strategic planning and budgeting. Employs enrollment management and
retention strategies. Fosters collaborative working relationships
with internal and external counterparts to communicate and
coordinate initiatives that support College and instructional
goals. Includes the following instructional programs: Air
Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC), Automotive Systems
Technology (General and Ford Asset), Carpentry/Construction
Management, Collision Repair and Refinishing, Computer Integrated
Machining/Manufacturing Technology, Diesel and Heavy Equipment
Technology, Electrical Systems Technology, Mechatronics Engineering
Technology, Turfgrass Management, Welding Technology.
- Master's degree in a field taught within the division or a
Bachelor's degree in a field taught within the division and a
Master's degree in Education or related area from a regionally
accredited postsecondary institution (summary above).
- Doctoral degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary
- Five years of post-secondary teaching experience in a field
represented within the Division.
- Three years of progressive academic administrative experience
in a postsecondary institution.
- Experience with faculty supervision including performance
- Experience in budget development and management.
- Experience with enrollment management, curriculum/program
development, and assessment.
- Experience in building collaborative community/workforce
- Experience with programmatic accreditation and regulatory
- Greater than five years of post-secondary teaching experience
in a field represented within the Division.
- Greater than three years of progressive academic administrative
experience in a postsecondary institution.
- Community college teaching and/or administrative
- Experience with distance learning modalities and