Adjunct Faculty, Medical Imaging
Internal Position Title:
Adjunct Faculty, Medical
: Biological & Hlth Sciences Div
Teach one or more medical imaging courses. Teach lecture and lab
portion of the medical imaging class. Use appropriate academic and
1. A.A.S. degree or higher.
2. A minimum of 1 year of field experience.
3. ARRT Certified radiologic technologist.
4. Illinois licensed radiographer or eligible for IL state
5. Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with
persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities;
demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse
academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of
community college students, faculty, and staff, including those
with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
1. College teaching experience.
2. B.S. degree in education or a health care related field.
3. Bilingual in Spanish and English
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions Summary:
Please attach a copy of your
certification/license.This posting will be used to obtain a pool of
qualified candidates. As teaching needs arise, applications will be
reviewed for possible interviews. The number of adjunct faculty
hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of
the department. Adjunct faculty hires and assignments are
coordinated by the department chairs. Applications will
be accepted on an ongoing basis. Your application can remain under
consideration the academic year. You may check your status at any
time by logging into firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and
password. Thanks for being patient with the adjunct faculty hiring
Per adjunct contract.
Total Hours Per Week:
Per class schedule
Variable by course load.
Software Testing Required:
Interview Process Requirements:
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
Summary of Essential Functions:
1. Teach one or more medical imaging courses.
2. Prepare class lecture and lesson plans.
3. Teach lecture portion of the class.
4. Teach lab portion of the class.
5. Grade student work.
6. Assign final grades.
7. Complete required administrative tasks.
8. Observe safety protocols related to lab.
To apply, visit https://jobs.clcillinois.edu/postings/21905