Work Site Location:
Coeur d' Alene Campus
15 vacation days per year
12 sick days per year
14 paid holidays
Pay Grade: P9 To see full Professional
Pay Grade Salary Structures click here
The Director of Admissions and Recruitment provides leadership,
guidance and supervisory responsibility for the College’s overall
student admissions and recruitment efforts and is responsible for
maintaining best practices in operations and service. The Director,
as a member of the Enrollment Services team, will collaborate to
ensure strategic enrollment priorities identified by the College
are achieved. Some evening and weekend hours and occasional local,
regional and national travel are required.
Job Description linked below:
Director of Admissions and Recruitment.docx
Education and Experience
: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of
five years full-time equivalent progressive experience in college
admissions and recruitment or closely related enrollment management
profession, including supervision and budget management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Extensive knowledge of admissions processes, recruitment
techniques, and enrollment management
• Strong understanding of databases and statistics
• Effective research, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Proficiency using personal computer, including Microsoft Windows
and Office applications
• Demonstrated commitment to equity and ability to work with
diverse student populations.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work collegially with others in
a team environment.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone,
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of
background check and proof of degree.
Application materials include; resume, cover letter
Advertised: November 03, 2022 Pacific Daylight
Applications close: December 09, 2022 11:55 PM Pacific