Job no: 503317 Work type: Part-time Location: El Centro Work Schedule: Various Shifts (as assigned)
Part-Time Grant Writer
Job Title Code
Hourly Rate (Part-Time)
$33.00 per hour
Lead and assist in the development of competitive grant
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Proficiency in research, interpreting, and analyzing data.
• Knowledge of grants and project management.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office
environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals
with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
• Minimum three (3) years experienced in grant writing, grant
development, fundraising, or technical writing
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to work
independently and manage tasks to complete a deadline, strong
written and oral communication
• Project management skills and experience with computerized
systems including word processing and spreadsheet software
• Official transcripts are required.
***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions
may be subject to a fingerprint check. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to write
high-quality grant proposal narratives, budgets, and supporting
• Gathers data and information, prepares outlines as well as final
documents, understands and interprets grantor guidelines and
requirements, ensures that proposals are formatted and packaged in
accordance with grantor agency requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative
summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by
incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration
of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any
particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform
job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this
description. Position requires regular and predictable
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides
education and employment opportunities without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with
Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 02 Nov 2022 Central Daylight Time Applications close: 2 Dec 2022 11:55 PM Central Standard