- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Nov 1, 2022
Primarily responsible for:
- Managing the Facilities Management Storeroom including, but not limited to, ordering parts, hardware, and tools in response to Work Orders.
- Maintain an on-hand stock of commonly used parts and hardware.
- Maintain an inventory of on-hand stock and hardware.
- Responsible for end of fiscal year Storeroom Inventory Report.
- Follow University purchasing guidelines including submission of Expense Reports for company credit card activity.
- Assists in the direction of the operational, personnel, fiscal and managerial activities of an assigned department or office.
- Understands how the team integrates with others to accomplish team/area objectives.
- Solves routine and complex problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions.
- Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the team through planning, organization, coordination, and occasional oversight.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Hiring Range: $17.43 - $23.55
University Title: Storeroom Manager
A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 2 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume, and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment.
Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.) to the UMSL Job site: http://umsl.jobs.
For questions about the application process, please call (314) 516-5805. If you are experiencing technical problems, please email email@example.com
The University of Missouri - St. Louis offers benefit-eligible employees a wide variety of benefits including: health, dental and vision coverage effective on the first day of employment, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for employees and their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For more information about our benefits, please visit:
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert