Manager CSM Operations
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Missouri, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Nov 1, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Professional Fields, Vocational & Technical Fields, Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Facilities Management & Physical Plant
- Employment Type
- Full Time
As the Manager of CMS Operations, you will guidance to Associates/Vendors in the maintenance, repair, operation, and general upkeep of campus buildings. The Manager will also be involved with formulation of building budgets, responding to requests, managing preventative maintenance (PM’s) on building systems and components including automation systems, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, HVAC, and emergency generator system operations.
- Manages all building systems and related supplies, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and safety.
- Ensures facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work orders are tracked and completed within the budgeted guidelines.
- Oversee contractors engaged with facility PM’s and renovation projects.
- Inspects buildings’ structure to determine the need for repairs or renovation.
- Oversee and implement related budgets, costs, resource allocation, and material required.
- Ensures facility structure, equipment, and grounds, are within federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
- Responsible for the repair of a wide range of building mechanical equipment necessary for heating, air conditioning, and ventilating and repairs of other mechanical building systems.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine corrective actions.
- Manage all types of locksmith activities including locks, doors, and related electronic interfaces and assemblies to ensure efficient doors function in compliance with applicable life safety regulatory requirements.
40 Hours / Per Week. M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
University Title: Manager CSM Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Facilities Engineering, or other related degree and 3+ years of experience working in a building maintenance, construction, mechanical repair setting, operating hand tools, small power tools, multi-meters, and various test equipment.
- Or Vocational school with emphasis in maintenance and 5+ years’ experience
- Or 10+ years’ experience in facilities or campus maintenance.
- Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, using Email, word processing, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Lean Six Sigma background is desirable
Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment.
Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.) to the UMSL Job site: http://umsl.jobs.
For questions about the application process, please call (314) 516-5805. If you are experiencing technical problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Missouri - St. Louis offers benefit-eligible employees a wide variety of benefits including: health, dental and vision coverage effective on the first day of employment, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for employees and their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For more information about our benefits, please visit:
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy shall not be interpreted in such a manner as to violate the legal rights of religious organizations or the recruiting rights of military organizations associated with the Armed Forces or the Department of Homeland Security of the United States of America.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert