Nursing Leadership / Tenured and Tenure-Track Professor(s)
- Indiana University School of Nursing
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Posted Date
- Nov 1, 2022
- Position Type
- Faculty Positions, Health & Medicine, Nursing, Professional Fields, Other Professional Fields
- Employment Level
- Tenured/Tenured Track
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Indiana University School of Nursing invites applications for senior level leadership positions for the core and tenured/tenure-track positions at the Assistant, Associate and Full Professor level to begin August 2023.
- Executive Associate Dean for Research https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/12082
- Executive Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/12557
- Executive Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/12837
- Associate Dean, Fort Wayne Campus https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/13121
- Mid-Career or Senior Tenure Track Faculty (2) https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/12586
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor (3) https://indiana.peopleadmin.com/postings/1355
Priority Screening Date: 12/11/2022 – 01/04/2023
Indiana University School of Nursing (IUSON) was established in 1914 and is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The IUSON is part of a thriving health sciences University and serves as part of the core campus including Indiana University Indianapolis, Indiana University Bloomington, and Indiana University Fort Wayne. IUSON is among the largest in the U.S., has modern facilities and simulation centers, program tracks for nursing certificates to PhDs, and educates hundreds of nurses annually across Indiana and the world. Our degree programs include the undergraduate BSN, nine MSN tracks, a DNP and PhD in Nursing Science and a Post-Master’s certificate. Our RN to BSN program and Teaching in Nursing Graduate Certificate are on-line programs.
Research at IUSON makes an impact where it matters most—for families and their loved ones here in Indiana and across the globe. Since 2017, we have been awarded over $25 million in external research funding. The IUSON houses four research centers and institutes with specific focuses on improving the quality of health and life, mentoring faculty to reach career goals in the healthcare profession, and to meet the lifelong challenges as a nurse. Our faculty researchers are nationally and internationally recognized and currently conduct funded research in education and clinical sciences.
Our core values include Respect, Responsibility, Trust, and Dialogue. Our commitment to diversity includes our commitment to promoting an educational environment that values, respects, and reflects a global view of diversity. The culture of the IUSON is collegial and professional.
The IUSON plans an increase in undergraduate BSN programs by 50% over the next three years, an increase in faculty hires to accommodate additional student enrollment and teaching capacity, intentional growth in our graduate programs, enhanced research and funding opportunities and successes for our faculty, and increased focus on diversity across our student, faculty, and staff.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert