Reporting into the Director, HR Technology & Analytics, the
Senior HR Technology Analyst will work within the HR Team and
closely with the Finance, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Talent
Acquisition and Organizational Talent Development as needed, as
well as other teams throughout the organization. The Senior HR
Technology Analyst will demonstrate high proficiency in project
management, communication with leadership as well as system and
process analysis and configuration. As part on this role, the
Senior HR Technology Analyst will document requirements, testing
and process changes during time of implementation of new business
processes and systems. Knowledgeable and engaged with the current
field of HR technology and participates in strategic roadmap
design. This position will also be able to interact with senior
leadership and provide information, status, and strategic advice
Education & Experience:
- In collaboration with the Director, HR Technology &
Analytics, the Senior HR Technology Analyst is responsible for
translating business needs into functional and technical
requirements to implement HR technology solutions.
- Owns the development, implementation and maintenance of HR
technology associated with the collection, retrieval,
accessibility, and usage of employee information for Human
Resource/Payroll planning and activities.
- Partners with both users and leaders to facilitate requests for
reporting, dashboards, analysis leveraging the capabilities of
- Drives high standards in accountability for data integrity –
quality, accuracy and usability of core systems and related
interfaces across all HR technologies.
- Provides ongoing data extraction, transformation, and analysis
with the purpose of translating data questions into insights.
- Develops custom reports and dashboards to support HR leadership
and HR COEs.
- Develops and executes test plans ensuring reporting is
operating to specifications.
- Works with InfoSec team on security and data-flow integration
- Collaborates with COEs within the HR Team to ensure the
execution of all file feeds while reviewing and monitoring on an
- Leads in testing for Workday semi-annual releases.
- Maintains system configuration as necessary to maintain and
- Extensively uses MS Excel to aggregate and report information
from Workday and legacy systems in a timely manner.
- Provides end-user support and answers questions about how to
use Workday and conduct training on new functionality.
- Creates documentation for business processes and updates as
- Evaluates current state and proactively identifies
opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred BA/BS degree in computer science, information
systems, human resources, or related discipline, and/or three-six
years of related professional experience in a role that relies
heavily on data administration and analysis.
- Workday (HCM, integrations, Workday Studio, security, business
processes, recruiting, payroll, absence, time, compensation,
- MS Suite (strong Excel skills)
- Business process and data analysis and auditing
- Excellent interpersonal skills interacting with individuals at
all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of information systems architectures and
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and working under tight
- Self-starter with a passion for process excellence and problem
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment leveraging
- Excel in balancing and managing shifting priorities.
- Tech savvy and excels in working across different HR
National University is committed to maintaining a high-quality,
diverse workforce representative of the populations we serve. As a
network of nonprofit educational institutions, the System employs
more than 3,300 faculty and staff and serves over 41,000 students.
We are united in our mission to meet the global education demands
of the 21st Century and are dedicated to creating a supportive
academic and work environment that allows for students, faculty and
staff to develop their interests and talents while experiencing a
sense of community and a commitment to diversity. With programs
available both online and at our many campus locations, National
University is a leader in creating innovative solutions to
education and meeting the needs of our diverse student population,
including adult learners and working professionals.
National University offers an opportunity to work in an
innovative environment that supports diversity.
National University (NU) is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employee per applicable federal, state and local
laws. At NU, a diverse mix of highly talented, innovative and
creative people come together to make the impact of a
lifetime for each of our student learners. All qualified applicants
will receive equal consideration for employment, education, and
admission at National University. We are focused on equality and
believe deeply in diversity of race, color, ancestry, age, family
care status, veteran status, marital status, creed, religion, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin,
and other legally protected group status.