Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission Marketing and
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for recruiting and enrolling new
students to the university by articulating the benefits prospective
students receive by attending Bentley University via marketing
efforts and event execution. The assistant director will promote
and market the institution by providing advice and information to
various external constituencies including prospective students,
families, school counselors, community-based organizations and
- Ensure clear and consistent articulation of the Bentley brand
across print and email messaging.
- Work closely with the Director to develop multi-channel
recruitment cycle communication plans and tracking systems.
- In charge of and leads the project management of email
deployment in CRM system (Slate).
- Assist the print development process by managing inventory and
proofing all print pieces.
- Key staff member on UGA social media team - in charge of
advising student content generators.
- Conduct faculty outreach for virtual events - including
scheduling and zoom webinar creation in collaboration with the
events team. Assist in virtual events including Spotlights in the
fall, Financial Aid webinars, and Mock Classes in the spring.
- Assist with any professional activities needed in the Office of
UGA as determined by the demands of the admission cycle.
- Actively participate in all on-campus events as key member of
the events and marketing team, taking primary responsibility for
supporting the communications and staffing of the majors and
programs fair three times per year.
- May lead, supervise and instruct student workers in various
clerical and project functions, provide feedback to their
supervisors where appropriate
- Occasionally serve as Officer-of-the-Day to assist in smooth
daily office operation, including select days during travel season
and the file review periods of December through early March.
- Bachelor's Degree required plus 2-3 years of admission or
marketing experience. Other highly relevant experiences such as
event planning will also be considered.
- Organizational and analytical abilities, professional
communication skills, creative thinking, ability to manage multiple
projects, and belief in the value of a higher education and the
capacity to articulate those benefits to the public. A sense of
humor also valued.
- Commitment to working toward institutional and department goals
concerning diversity, equity, inclusion and justice.
Bentley University requires references checks and may conduct other
Bentley University strives to create a campus community that
welcomes the exchange of ideas, and fosters a culture that values
differences and views them as a strength in our community.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building
strength through diversity. The University is committed to building
a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the
diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications
from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with
disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences