About the Department of Decision Sciences
The Decision Sciences and MIS Department is home to faculty whose
areas of expertise include
Management Information Systems
. The department offers degrees and educates
students with a strong interdisciplinary focus, leading to
graduates who excel in a wide variety of fields throughout the
business world and beyond.
The Decision Sciences and MIS department offers degree options in
Operations and Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics and
Management Information Systems at the undergraduate and graduate
The adjunct faculty member will employ a variety of strategies to
foster student learning and discussions, as well as, encourage
active learning in all students, maintain proper course-related
records, and evaluate student work and provide students with
feedback as to the progress toward meeting the objectives of the
course. Each adjunct faculty member is responsible for effectively
teaching students in the assigned classroom, clinical, or
laboratory settings. Each adjunct faculty member is responsible for
effectively implementing the mission of the Lebow College of
Business. Responsibilities may include teaching days, evenings,
nights and weekends, with the potential for online only, in-person
only, or a combination of both.
- Teach required number of credit hours per quarter based on
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to the teaching of
adults, teaching methodology, curriculum development and
- Plan and provide instruction that reflects an understanding of
the philosophy, objectives and curriculum of the relevant program
within the department.
- Schedule two office hours per week for student availability, if
- Schedule administrative time for classroom, laboratory, and
- Maintain communication with the program chair regarding any
course or student issues.
- Perform other similar duties as assigned.
Special Instructions to the Applicant
- Master's Degree in a relevant business field.
- One year of teaching or professional experience.
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Jul 24 2023 Eastern Daylight Time
Aug 31 2023 Eastern Daylight Time