About Unity College:
For more than fifty years, Unity College has been preparing the
next generation of environmental professionals and leaders to
successfully face real-world challenges. With environmentally
focused degrees, Unity College offers affordable and accessible
degrees, certificates, and non-degree courses, through a variety of
modalities including hybrid, in-person, hyflex, and online.
Through the framework of sustainability science, Unity College
provides a liberal arts education that emphasizes the environment
and natural resources. Utilizing experiential and collaborative
learning, our graduates emerge as responsible citizens,
environmental stewards, and visionary leaders.
Unity College seeks enthusiastic individuals to serve as Subject
Matter Experts (SMEs) to support the Master of Professional Science
in Environmental Marketing and Behavioral Economics program. SMEs
will work closely with the Dean of Sustainability Studies to
develop descriptions and learning outcomes for 5 core courses (15
credits) within the program.
The ideal candidate will possess a terminal degree (e.g. M.D.,
in a related discipline (e.g. marketing, economics,
business, etc.) or a masters degree
with ample professional
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and using consumer market
data to inform decisions.
- Knowledge of drivers underlying consumers choices.
- Knowledge of drivers and barriers to pro-environmental
- Familiarity with life cycle analysis and other strategies for
measuring the environmental impact of consumer products.
- Ability to create branding and marketing plans that communicate
- Ability to efficiently operate a personal computer and
associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately.
- Experience with online teaching and/or distance learners is
- Personal commitment to the environmental focus and mission of
Unity Colleges distance education curriculum is 100% online. Our
Distance Education Adjuncts will teach remotely.
This is a temporary part time position and is not eligible for
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Now
button and submit a CV, cover letter and points of contact for