Hybrid Learning Recruiter
Hybrid Learning Director of Recruitment
About Unity College:
For more than fifty years, Unity College has been preparing the
next generation of environmental professionals and leaders to
successfully face real-world challenges. With environmentally
focused degrees, Unity College offers affordable and accessible
degrees, certificates, and non-degree courses, through a variety of
modalities including hybrid, in-person, hyflex, and online.
Through the framework of sustainability science, Unity College
provides a liberal arts education that emphasizes the environment
and natural resources. Through experiential and collaborative
learning, our graduates emerge as responsible citizens,
environmental stewards, and visionary leaders.
A revenue generating position focused on recruiting a population of
students interested in Hybrid Learning degree programs and Hybrid
Learning residential offerings. Responsible for all aspects of the
admissions recruitment cycle communicating with prospective
students and business partners to aid in recruitment. Maintains
accurate records and works proactively with all stages of student
recruitment from prospect identification through matriculation.
Supports Hybrid Learning Coaches as needed.
Full job description provided at time of interview.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Meet or exceed recruitment goals, which are set annually.
- Build and maintain necessary relationships with prospective
students and other influencers.
- Review student applications for admission decisions for
designated hybrid programs based on agreed upon parameters.
- Prepare and deliver effective recruitment presentations at
colleges, fairs, and conferences.
- Counsel and guide students through each stage of the admissions
- Make phone calls, send emails, traditional mail, and be
comfortable using effective technology as part of the recruitment
- Become knowledgeable and articulate about Unity College Hybrid
Learning, its programs, market niche, strategies and
Work Schedule / Availability Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in college admissions recruiting or sales preferred;
ideally experience in recruiting for hybrid learning programs.
- Valid Maine Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills with ability to
work both autonomously and in a team.
- Great time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong
- Ability and willingness to work with students from diverse
political/socioeconomic backgrounds and a wide range of physical
and academic abilities.
- Good skills in word processing, spreadsheets and computerized
- Personal commitment to the environmental focus and mission of
- Positive attitude, flexibility, proven ability to work
successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment
to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
- Work irregular hours and weekends as needed, to ensure maximum
student, faculty and staff support.
- Passion for Unity Colleges mission.
- Ability to function effectively within a matrix organizational
structure, maintaining open lines of communication while being
discreet, courteous and well poised.
Work hours are specific to the requirements of this position and
can include days, evenings, and weekends. Working extended hours
required as needed. Must be flexible and cooperative in fulfilling
responsibilities and meeting the Colleges needs. Although Unity
College employees are generally scheduled to work at their
specifically assigned locations, there are times when travel is
necessary and employees are required from time to time to attend
events, meetings or work temporary assignment at any Unity College
While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required
to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus. The use of either hand for
repetitive movements such as grasping, grasping and turning, and
fine manipulation is required as is the ability to use the
telephone for internal and external communications.
Location: Unity, Maine
Our 90 Quaker Hill Road campus in Unity, Maine is situated on 225
acres surrounded by woodlands and hills, a short walk from downtown
Unity. A complete college campus, amenities include nine residence
halls, a heritage livestock barn, a student activity building,
classrooms, laboratories, dining halls, an arts center, a public
library, a soccer field, cross-country trails, and more.
Unity College offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation
and benefits package for its faculty and staff. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
At Unity College, we dont just accept difference we
celebrate it, we support it,
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our students,
and our community.
Unity College is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer.