Hybrid Learning Recruiter
- Unity College
- Maine, United States
- Salary Not Specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 21, 2022
Hybrid Learning Recruiter
Hybrid Learning Director of Recruitment
About Unity College:
For more than fifty years, Unity College has been preparing the next generation of environmental professionals and leaders to successfully face real-world challenges. With environmentally focused degrees, Unity College offers affordable and accessible degrees, certificates, and non-degree courses, through a variety of modalities including hybrid, in-person, hyflex, and online.
Through the framework of sustainability science, Unity College provides a liberal arts education that emphasizes the environment and natural resources. Through experiential and collaborative learning, our graduates emerge as responsible citizens, environmental stewards, and visionary leaders.
A revenue generating position focused on recruiting a population of students interested in Hybrid Learning degree programs and Hybrid Learning residential offerings. Responsible for all aspects of the admissions recruitment cycle communicating with prospective students and business partners to aid in recruitment. Maintains accurate records and works proactively with all stages of student recruitment from prospect identification through matriculation. Supports Hybrid Learning Coaches as needed.
Full job description provided at time of interview.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Meet or exceed recruitment goals, which are set annually.
- Build and maintain necessary relationships with prospective students and other influencers.
- Review student applications for admission decisions for designated hybrid programs based on agreed upon parameters.
- Prepare and deliver effective recruitment presentations at colleges, fairs, and conferences.
- Counsel and guide students through each stage of the admissions process.
- Make phone calls, send emails, traditional mail, and be comfortable using effective technology as part of the recruitment process.
- Become knowledgeable and articulate about Unity College Hybrid Learning, its programs, market niche, strategies and procedures.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in college admissions recruiting or sales preferred; ideally experience in recruiting for hybrid learning programs.
- Valid Maine Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills with ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Great time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work with students from diverse political/socioeconomic backgrounds and a wide range of physical and academic abilities.
- Good skills in word processing, spreadsheets and computerized database systems.
- Personal commitment to the environmental focus and mission of the college.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
- Work irregular hours and weekends as needed, to ensure maximum student, faculty and staff support.
- Passion for Unity Colleges mission.
- Ability to function effectively within a matrix organizational structure, maintaining open lines of communication while being discreet, courteous and well poised.
Work hours are specific to the requirements of this position and can include days, evenings, and weekends. Working extended hours required as needed. Must be flexible and cooperative in fulfilling responsibilities and meeting the Colleges needs. Although Unity College employees are generally scheduled to work at their specifically assigned locations, there are times when travel is necessary and employees are required from time to time to attend events, meetings or work temporary assignment at any Unity College location.
While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The use of either hand for repetitive movements such as grasping, grasping and turning, and fine manipulation is required as is the ability to use the telephone for internal and external communications.
Location: Unity, Maine
Our 90 Quaker Hill Road campus in Unity, Maine is situated on 225 acres surrounded by woodlands and hills, a short walk from downtown Unity. A complete college campus, amenities include nine residence halls, a heritage livestock barn, a student activity building, classrooms, laboratories, dining halls, an arts center, a public library, a soccer field, cross-country trails, and more.
Unity College offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package for its faculty and staff. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our students, and our community.
Unity College is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert