Business Analyst, WAUKESHA
- Job Title:Business Analyst
- 100 N EAST AVE
- WAUKESHA, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Administrative Staff
- Job Category:Information Technology, Staff
At Carroll University, we are
committed to identifying and employing strategies to support our
goal to be and remain a socially just organization. Rooted in the
Presbyterian (U.S.A.) heritage, we respect all aspects of
diversity, embrace the practice of equity, expect inclusion, and
embrace belonging throughout our community. Therefore, we seek
applicants who can demonstrate their understanding of justice and
who can inspire our increasingly diverse student population.
- Communicate with end-users to evaluate business processes,
assess needs, identify key challenges, and define user
requirements, project scope, and deliverables.
- Design and implement procedural systems to ensure the effective
and efficient use and delivery of services and information between
- Provide reports, data extractions, scripts, status updates, and
information from enterprise systems.
- Create and maintain thorough system, process, and end-user
- Support and maintain various enterprise applications including
database management, system enhancements, upgrades, reporting, and
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in Computer Science,
Information Technology, or Software Engineering strongly preferred.
Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a
- 3 years' experience in applications support, preferred.
- Experience with application analysis and development including
multiple methodologies for Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with ERP systems and interaction among multiple
- Experience in analyzing business and user requirements and
project management preferred.
- Experience with report writing and business intelligence
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics 360
Human Relations Skills:
- Strong understanding of mobile and cloud technology
- Knowledge with how to interface between disparate systems.
- Experience with relational databases, including database
design, queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions highly
desired; Experience with MS SQL Server preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technical
- Ability to estimate time requirements for tasks and to deliver
results as scheduled.
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=486846219
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments/projects
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with a
diverse group of colleagues and end users.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their
age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion,
ability, socio-economic background, or job type.