Business Analyst, WAUKESHA
- Carroll University
- Wisconsin, United States
- Salary Not specified
- Posted Date
- Oct 11, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Business & Administrative Affairs, Computer Services & Information Technology
- Employment Level
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Business Analyst, WAUKESHA
- Job Title:Business Analyst
- 100 N EAST AVE
- WAUKESHA, WI, 53186
- United States
- Employee Type:Administrative Staff
- Job Category:Information Technology, Staff
At Carroll University, we are committed to identifying and employing strategies to support our goal to be and remain a socially just organization. Rooted in the Presbyterian (U.S.A.) heritage, we respect all aspects of diversity, embrace the practice of equity, expect inclusion, and embrace belonging throughout our community. Therefore, we seek applicants who can demonstrate their understanding of justice and who can inspire our increasingly diverse student population.
- Communicate with end-users to evaluate business processes, assess needs, identify key challenges, and define user requirements, project scope, and deliverables.
- Design and implement procedural systems to ensure the effective and efficient use and delivery of services and information between enterprise systems.
- Provide reports, data extractions, scripts, status updates, and information from enterprise systems.
- Create and maintain thorough system, process, and end-user documentation.
- Support and maintain various enterprise applications including database management, system enhancements, upgrades, reporting, and training.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; Major in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering strongly preferred. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years' experience in applications support, preferred.
- Experience with application analysis and development including multiple methodologies for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with ERP systems and interaction among multiple systems required.
- Experience in analyzing business and user requirements and project management preferred.
- Experience with report writing and business intelligence applications desired.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics 360 strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobile and cloud technology concepts.
- Knowledge with how to interface between disparate systems.
- Experience with relational databases, including database design, queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions highly desired; Experience with MS SQL Server preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technical skills.
- Ability to estimate time requirements for tasks and to deliver results as scheduled.
Human Relations Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with a diverse group of colleagues and end users.
- Candidates must be willing and able to support and advance the University mission.
- Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability, socio-economic background, or job type.
To apply, please visit: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6153588.careers?showjob=486846219
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert