DEFINE THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS
The Newhouse School at Syracuse University is a dynamic, inclusive community
where students take innovative approaches to purpose-driven storytelling and
communications teachers, scholars, practitioners and thought leaders prepare
them to embrace and shape the industry of tomorrow.
As we bolster our mission through the hiring of 11 new faculty members,
consider joining us at the nation’s leading communications school.
- Associate/Full Professor, COMMUNICATIONS: CITIZENSHIP AND DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS (2)
- Associate Professor, COMMUNICATIONS: MEDIA AND DIVERSITY – SOCIAL DIFFERENCES AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Assistant Professor, MAGAZINE, NEWS AND DIGITAL JOURNALISM
- Assistant Professor, PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Professor of Practice, PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Assistant Professor, TELEVISION, RADIO AND FILM: AUDIO PRODUCTION
- Assistant Professor, TELEVISION, RADIO AND FILM: SCREENWRITING (2)
- Assistant Professor, VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS: INTERACTIVE DESIGN
- Assistant Professor, VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS: PHOTOJOURNALISM
Visit newhouse.syr.edu/careers for more information and to apply.